Here at Xero we are all about people and building beautiful experiences for our customers. Join our passionate team who love to learn and get involved in the community. We focus on developing solutions to make it easier for small businesses to grow through beautiful accounting software. With us you have a chance to have an impact on the lives and businesses of people globally.
Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only inspired but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
About the role
As a member of our product team, you will play a key role in how we understand and use our data to deliver amazing experiences in our product. You will achieve this through:
Analysing our current data gathering tools and processes to identify ways to make improvements - making it easier and quicker to collect, analyse, interpret and share data and findings
Using a range of simple and advanced analytical techniques and approaches to understand how our customers use our products, and collaborate with various teams across the business to help collect data and establish insights that inform product & roadmap decisions
Continually explore and analyse customer behaviour to identify patterns and drive improved conversion and retention, helping make our products better and our customers happier
We are looking for someone with a passion for building great products and, just as important as the experience, is the ability to be #human and take ownership of your environment. We are so lucky to have excellent people to work with and offices to work in and we’d love you to be a part of it.
So for you to be successful as Xero’s next Senior Product Data Analyst you’ll ideally have some experience in:
- A previous Data Insights role where you were responsible for applying data driven insights to recommendations in commercial settings
- Applying data modelling aggregation and visualisation techniques and methods
- Working with analytics software and tagging tools to support a complex product or digital experience(s)
- Applying programmatic statistical packages and libraries such as R, Python or similar
- Driving insights and recommendations from A/B testing
- SQL and proven ability wrangling data from multiple sources.
- Creating, maintaining and improving clear and easy to understand documentation
- Establishing relationships with a broad technical and non-technical stakeholder group and presenting your message in a concise and consistent manner
- Building your own skill set in an ever changing, innovative, global environment.
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
If you want to come to work with friends every single day and help to make Xero even more special, please apply!